Commercial Carpet & Fabric Cleaning Services Wichita
Vacuuming regularly a carpet is the first step in maintaining commercial or industrial carpet. However a carpet must be maintained and also deep cleaned periodically.
WHAT IS COMMERCIAL OR INDUSTRIAL CARPET MAINTENANCE AND DEEP CLEANING?
For our clients we encourage at least a weekly vacuuming of the carpet. Depending on the traffic that our clientele sees, a more aggressive carpet maintenance program is put in place to enhance the appearance of the carpeted areas. This carpet maintenance is supplemented by deep steam cleaning depending on use and traffic of any given areas. Since deep cleaning is certainly more expensive process than periodic maintenance, we bring savings to our clients with carpet maintenance programs that prevent heavy soiling with frequent maintenance.
Actual Industrial/Commercial Carpet Cleaning Picture from our client
Commercial Carpet Deep/Steam Cleaning - during the process.
Why clean the carpets in your office or business?
Simply put, the carpets get dirty and trap dust and dirt over time that regular vacuum will not pickup. There are other many advantages of commercial carpet discussed below to help you.
What are the Advantages and Benefits of Commercial Carpet Cleaning?
- A Cleaner Carpet. Carpets tend to trap and hold dirt. Dirt gets "ground-in" and only a thorough carpet maintenance program or periodic deep steam cleaning will keep them looking new and smelling fresh.
- Enhanced Appearance. A well maintained and cleaned carpet will enhance the appearance of your office or business.
- Longer life span of the carpet. A thoroughly and periodically cleaned carpet will last longer because the sand and particles that damage the fibers are removed with deep extraction.
- Improved Employee Performance. A clean carpet is a component of a clean work environment, clean and pleasant environments improve employee productivity.
- Improved Customer Perception. When your client enters your facility and sees a dirty carpet, it is a reflection of your service or product. Clients feel welcomed when areas are professionally cleaned.
How are the carpets maintained and cleaned? What to expect?
- Processes: Since there are multiple processes, this is a generic explanation. Carpets are vacuumed by our trained staff members at every visit for all our Janitorial Services clients. If there are small spills, they are treated immediately to keep them from becoming bigger problems. The maintenance programs include cleaning of carpets with systems and processes that keep them from getting overly soiled. Periodic deep or steam cleaning for commercial carpets is done to remove deeper soils that may not come out even with proper carpet maintenance. Often tar and oil from parking lots end up in the carpet and need to be thoroughly removed so further soiling does not occur. Time frames for maintenance vary depending on the traffic a carpet may see.
- Cleaner carpet.
- Cleaner office environment.
- Cleaner air in the office or building, since carpets tend to hold dust and debris.
- Fresher smells in the office or building after carpets are cleaned.
Call or Contact us for a free estimate for your office or business for commercial carpet cleaning.